111 Coffee Shops in London That You Must Not Miss, by Von Glasow, Kirstin
- ISBN: 9783954516148 | 3954516144
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/25/2015
- The ultimate coffee-lover's guide to London
- Features London's most interesting and unusual coffee shops from neighborhood cafés to third-wave espresso bars
- 80% of Londoners drink coffee every day!
- 800,000 Brits visit a coffee shop at least 4 times a week!
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 150 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Get your espresso fix in a gentlemen's toilet. Sip a cappuccino in a café-cum-upholstery shop.
Scoop up a vintage Hermes scarf while you wait for your macchiato. London's new and adventurous coffee culture is full of exotic surprises and unexpected entertainments. Coffee enthusiasts in search of the best brew in town are being spoiled by baristas who have turned coffee-making into an art form; many cafés today roast their own beans, combine coffee with art, music, and literature, sell equipment for home brewing, or can be found in unusual locations such as lavatories and barber shops.
This modern guidebook takes you on a caffeinated journey to the capital's hippest, tastiest, and most unusual coffee shops.
111 Places in London That You Shouldn't MissISBN 9783954513468
111 Shops in London That You Shouldn't Miss ISBN 9783954513413