8 Weeks to SEALFit A Navy SEAL's Guide to Unconventional Training for Physical and Mental Toughness, by Divine, Mark
- ISBN: 9781250040541 | 125004054X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/1/2014
Develop all of the qualities that make a Navy SEAL!
SEALFIT was developed by retired Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine for the unique and specialized needs of professionals seeking to reach their fullest potential. Mark Divine's straightforward 8 WEEKS to SEALFIT program will give in-depth philosophy and training on how to develop the character traits that go into making a Navy SEAL: discipline, drive, determination, self-mastery, honor, integrity, courage and leadership. The New York Times bestselling 8 WEEKS to SEALFIT features the ground-breaking training regimens that improve the SEALFIT athlete's overall endurance, increase his or her work capacity, provide the knowledge to functionally train without equipment and the ability to thrive in a teamwork setting.
Through teamwork, mental and physical preparation, and proper nutrition, the SEALFIT athlete can cultivate the "Kokoro" (warrior) spirit, so they are unbeatable in life. Join the thousands of other SEALFIT athletes who have improved their well-being through these tried and true methods presented by Commander Mark Divine.
With 8 Weeks to SEALFIT you will:
- Develop all of the character traits of a Navy SEAL;
- Forge an unbeatable mind;
- Get the best functional workout available with the least amount of equipment;
- Adopt a level-headed approach to nutrition;
- Gain exceptional overall functional strength and stamina;
- Improve work capacity and durability.