- ISBN: 9780078025495 | 0078025494
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 9/3/2013
1. Users of technology and information systems,
2. Managers of users of technology,
3. Designers of information systems, and
4. Evaluators of information systems. Accountants must understand the organisation and how organisational processes generate information important to management. Richardson's focus is on the accountant's role as business analyst in solving business problems by database modeling, database design, and business process modeling. Unlike other texts that provide a broad survey of AIS related topics, this text concentrates on developing practical, real-world business analysis skills.