Action Research A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, by Mills, Geoffrey E.
- ISBN: 9780134523033 | 0134523032
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/4/2017
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0134522729.
A step-by-step guide to action research with a balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods.
The leading text in the field of action research, Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher is known for its practical, step-by-step guidance for teachers on how to do research in classrooms. Drawing on his extensive experience working directly with teachers and principals to help them learn how to conduct action research studies, the author guides future educators through the action research process via numerous concrete illustrations. The text positions action research as a fundamental component of teaching and helps it's readers not only acquire the skills to conduct quality studies, but also how to make it a part of everyday teaching practice.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.*
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.