- ISBN: 9780240814834 | 0240814835
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 10/4/2010
This goldmine of information for advanced Photoshop users by professional commercial photographer Jeff Schewe and best-selling Photoshop author Martin Evening has now been fully updated and revised for a second edition, and includes over 90 pages of new content. Part of Martin Evening's successful Adobe Photoshop for Photographers series of titles, this guide applies the same winning approach to a professional Photoshop workflow.
Many consider Martin Evening's Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers to be the single best and most comprehensive book available for CS5. This book is a welcome companion that further expands on that book with more detailed examples of professional workflow, retouching and advanced techniques.
Highly visual, with clear, step-by-step tutorials, it will really appeal to those who want to see how the experts approach Photoshop, producing consistent top-quality results on time and to budget. Highly practical, unique and inspiring, this is essential reading for all professional and aspiring professional photographers, and anyone else looking for high-quality results using Photoshop.
* Gain a unique insight into a professional Photoshop workflow, with industry experts Martin Evening and Jeff Schewe
* Become a retouching master with advanced masking and compositing techniques
* Prepare your images for the best possible output, showing you how to meet both deadline and budget without sacrificing quality