- ISBN: 9780205971237 | 0205971237
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 9/5/2013
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
A compelling story of agency, survival, struggle and triumph over adversity
African Americans: A Concise History illuminates the central place of African-Americans in U.S. history by telling the story of what it has meant to be black in America and how African-American history is inseparably woven into the greater context of American history. It follows the long and turbulent journey of African-Americans, the rich culture they have nurtured throughout their history and the quest for freedom through which African-Americans have sought to counter oppression and racism.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Hine / Hine / Harrold program. Key learning applications include Closer Looks, MyHistoryLibrary, and writing assessment.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning - MyHistoryLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Focus Questions and end-of-chapter Review Questions help students think critically about the chapter content.
- Engage Students - Voices boxes engage students in the works and words of African Americans.
- S upport Instructors - A full set of supplements, including MyHistory, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
0205969062 / 9780205969067 African Americans: A Concise History, Combined Volume