- ISBN: 9780802413840 | 0802413846
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 6/7/2016
Learn Ministry from One of the Best
When Bob Russell became the pastor of Southeast Christian Church, it was just 120 people meeting in a basement. When he retired forty years later, it was nearing 20,000.
Though Bob's ministry was a clear success, he'd be the first to say it wasn’t perfect. In After 50 Years of Ministry he shares why. He reflects on the best of what he’s learned—sometimes the hard way—about ministry and leadership, like how to:
- Respond to criticism
- Protect your marriage
- Stop comparing yourself to other pastors
- Handle a staff moral failure
- Prioritize preaching in your schedule
- Build trust with your elders
- Make the best use of downtime
Hilarious, warm, and full of great stories and illustrations, After 50 Years of Ministry is sage advice from a faithful servant of God. If you are in leadership of any kind, don’t miss this chance to learn from one of the best.