- ISBN: 9780205961955 | 0205961959
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 2/10/2014
Explore America’s rich and complex past in this accessible presentation of American history.
Using a streamlined and powerful narrative, the authors take readers beyond an assortment of facts to tell the story of our nation. American Stories, 3/ecovers the essential elements and events in American history and uses significant incidents and episodes to reflect the dynamism of the dilemmas, choices, and decisions made by the American people as well as by their leaders that helped shape America today.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Brands program. Key learning applications include Closer Looks, History Explorer, and the all new Writing Space.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It:
- Personalizes Learning with MyHistoryLab: The new MyHistoryLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Emphasizes Critical Thinking: Learning tools throughout the text help students to focus their learning on key material and become more critical thinkers. These features include: Chapter opening vignettes, Learning Objective Questions, Key Terms, Quick Check Questions and a Thematic Timeline.
- Includes an Engaging Pedagogically-Driven Design: This edition is designed to highlight a clear learning path through the material and offer a visually stunning learning experience in print or on a screen.
- Provides a Flexible Learning Plan for Students on the Go: The Pearson eText, with a new streamlined design for tablet devices, lets students access American Stories anytime, anywhere, and any way they want.
This package contains:
0205206549 / 9780205206544 NEW MyHistoryLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205958427 / 9780205958429 American Stories: A History of the United States, Combined
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.