Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems, by Allen, Loyd
- ISBN: 9781451188769 | 1451188765
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/31/2013
Succeed in your course with the most comprehensive source on pharmaceutical dosage forms and drug delivery systems available today. Reflecting the CAPE, APhA, and NAPLEX® competencies, this trusted resource covers physical pharmacy, pharmacy practice, pharmaceutics, compounding, and dosage forms and the clinical application of the various dosing forms in patient care. The 10th edition features a dynamic new full color design, new coverage of prescription flavoring, and additional coverage of expiration dates.
- See pharmaceutical concepts in action through the two case studies (one pharmaceutical and one clinical) in each dosing forms chapter.
- Practice applying material using the group and individual activities in Applying the Principles and Concepts sections in every chapter.
- Master important underlying pharmaceutical principles through Physical Pharmacy Capsules.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online glossary and the online quiz bank that features 300 NAPLEX-style questions.