Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders A Clinical Focus with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Bauman-Waengler, Jacqueline
- ISBN: 9780134092621 | 0134092627
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 3/24/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
This comprehensive book ties strong academic foundations directly to their clinical application for speech/language therapists working with speech sound disorders. Each chapter presents tools to help readers bridge the gap between theoretical issues and clinical applications by presenting Clinical Applications, Clinical Exercises, Case Studies, and a section called Think Critically, which asks students to further apply specific clinical concepts. Test Yourself multiple choice questions appear at the end of each chapter and are ideal for review and assessment of the knowledge presented in the chapters, and Further Readings allow readers to continue to expand their knowledge.
The new Fifth Edition of Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders reflects the current use of the term “speech sound disorder,” an umbrella term for what was previously noted as articulation- and phonemic-based disorders. Also included is an in-depth review of the phonotactics of American English; increased focus on topics which have gained recognition with the field; an expanded chapter on the Treatment of Phonemic-Based Speech Sound Disorders (Chapter 10); an updated chapter on Speech Sound Disorders in Selected populations; and the addition of several videos in the Enhanced Pearson eText which support the content of the chapter and allow more clinical and transcription exercise for students.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134092627 / 9780134092621 Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0133810372 / 9780133810370 Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders
- 0134041933 / 9780134041933 Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card