- ISBN: 9780230367388 | 0230367380
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/2/2014
Asian Business and Management delivers an unparalleled understanding of the diverse and critically important Asian business world.
Featuring an accessible two-part structure, the first section outlines the major contextual and theoretical issues of business and management. The second part offers a fresh, topical analysis of management in the major Asian nations.
Throughout the book, you will benefit from the wisdom of leading international authorities and, unlike competing texts, a unique focus on corporate social responsibility in Asian countries.
- Understand business theory and practice in an ethical context
- Topical case studies demonstrate Asian management systems and allow you to assess the strategies adopted by corporations and governments
- Written and edited by the leading authorities in the field
- Dedicated companion website featuring PowerPoint slides, teaching notes and revision question answers