- ISBN: 9780133831559 | 0133831558
- Cover: Paperback w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 4/28/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Assessing Young Children, 5/e by Mindes and Yung is the ideal resource for pre- and in-service teachers with a need to understand the broad range of assessment issues in early childhood and to deliver an effective educational program for all young children from birth through age eight. Grounded in research-based and recommended practices, it prepares teachers to assess young children in a variety of settings, including inclusive environments, blending early childhood and early childhood special education. Students learn about assessment practices from observation to the complexities of referring children for special education or early intervention evaluation. The focus throughout is on working with interdisciplinary teams to serve a diverse population of children. The new Fifth Edition features a “Cultural Connections” section in each chapter clarifying applications of the topic with children from diverse cultural backgrounds. Particular attention is paid to English learners. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831558 / 9780133831559 Assessing Young Children with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133519236 / 9780133519235 Assessing Young Children
- 0133522849 / 9780133522846 Assessing Young Children, Enhanced Pearson eText- Access Card