- ISBN: 9781617116131 | 1617116130
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/15/2013
The market leader in exam preparation, Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success is now available in a Fifth Edition.
For more than 15 years, athletic training students have relied on Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success to guide them through the exam process and prepare them for the biggest day of their educational career.
Athletic Training Exam Review, Fifth Edition by Lynn Van Ost, Karen Manfré, and Karen Lew have enhanced both the text and online components to offer a more interactive and engaging study experience. This Fifth Edition reflects the updated new athletic training domains and NATA Educational Competencies.
Inside the text you will find:
· Multiple choice questions—over 1,150 questions
· True/false questions—95 questions
· Applied decision making questions—over 25 realistic clinical scenario questions
· Skills assessment questions—over 25 questions about realistic tests and procedures
· Critical thinking questions—over 10 problem-based questions related to medical conditions
The expanded and updated Fifth Edition continues the tradition of past editions of being a comprehensive review tool intended to guide students through the review and study portion of their athletic training education.
Online testing components include:
· Multiple choice questions—5 exams of 150 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 450 questions
· True/false questions—5 exams of 30 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 95 questions
· New! Video segments—13 special tests assessment videos that offer 83questions to enhance the studying process
· New! Testlet questions—39 scenario-based questions of common or related items, progress through each scenario with 4 sets of multiple choice questions
· Identification questions—11 anatomically based questions incorporating a “drag and drop” feature to reinforce the learning process
· Applied decision making questions—3 tests (2 problems each) of clinical scenario examples—apply what you have learned to solve the situation
· Critical thinking questions—10 problem-based questions related to medical conditions—narrow down the answer choices to the correct diagnosis
Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success, Fifth Edition provides detailed reasoning behind the correct answer that will assist students in highlighting their individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as features a variety of changes that reflect current trends in academic testing, patient evaluation, and critical thinking.
With new and updated questions and content, the addition of special tests assessment videos, the addition of scenario-based testlets, as well as tried and true study techniques, today’s athletic training student will need to look no further than this best-selling study guide.
Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success, Fifth Edition continues the tradition of being the essential go-to resource for athletic training students looking to successfully prepare for the BOC exam.