- ISBN: 9780240812229 | 0240812220
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 3/11/2010
Automated Lighting: The Art and Science of Moving Light in Theatre, Live Performance and Entertainment continues to be the most trusted text for working and aspiring lighting professionals. Now in its second edition, it has been fully updated to include new advances in lamp sources such as LEDs and plasma lamps, automated and programmable displays, updates for managing color, and new methods for using electronics. Its clear, easy-to-understand language also includes enough detailed information for the most experienced technician and engineer.
- The most trusted and comprehensive book on automated lighting available!
- Easy to read with minimal "tech-talk"
- Covers the latest advances in lighting displays, such as automated LED other and programmable displays
- New methods for using electronics