Backstabbers and Bullies How to Cope with the Dark Side of People at Work, by Furnham, Adrian
- ISBN: 9781472915504 | 147291550X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/16/2015
The idea of leadership failure and derailment has been brushed under the carpet for far too long and only now are statistics appearing on the sheer numbers who fail. Backstabbers and Bullies provides the latest psychiatric and clinical perspectives on dark side behaviour, including:
- Recognising and coping with over-confident, narcissistic and psychopathic leaders;
- Causes of leadership derailment and failure;
- Corrupt corporate cultures; and
- The criminal personality.
Fascinating reading for anyone who has worked alongside a corporate psychopath, business narcissist or histrionic show-off, Backstabbers and Bullies goes beyond the science to explain how to better understand, manage and prevent dark-side behaviour, as well as presenting advice for reducing derailment potential for yourself, your colleagues and your organisation.