Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780452284258 | 0452284252
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/26/2003
For nearly three decades, The Basic Book of Photography has been the ideal handbook for beginning and experienced photographers alike. This comprehensive edition has been expanded to include the latest technological innovations in digital photography and the most modern methods and products used in traditional film photography. So whether you use a single lens reflex (SLR), compact, APS, single-use, instant, or digital camera, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to operate your photo equipment successfully to produce the most striking pictures.
This greatly expanded edition includes:
- An all new chapter on digital cameras and imaging
- Indoor and outdoor lighting techniques
- Descriptions of all color, black-and-white, and infrared films
- Procedures for processing your own pictures
- Ways to enjoy your photography on the internet
With more than 395 instructive illustrations and an extensive glossary, The Basic Book of Photography help you become the photographer you always wanted to be.