Beginning Asp.net 4.5.1: in C# and Vb, by Spaanjaars, Imar
- ISBN: 9781118846773 | 111884677X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/24/2014
ASP.NET just got a surprise update. Do you know how to use it? The Visual Studio 2013 update was more thorough than anyone expected, and there are many new tools and new functions to learn. ASP.NET 4.5.1 includes updates to mobile frameworks, new real-time communication with SignalR, web editor enhancements, new tooling, and the fixes for bugs. Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1: in C# and VB is your comprehensive guide to building dynamically generated web pages from database content. Longtime popular Wrox author Imar Spaanjaars shows you the basics of ASP.NET and brings you up to speed on the improved functionality of the updates and new features. As a Microsoft ASP.NET MVP, Spaanjaars brings insider experience to the technology and proves that the update can increase developer productivity and application performance with new features.
- X64 edit and continue, Async-aware debugging, and managed return value inspection
- ADO.NET idle connection resiliency
- Windows Store app development
- ASP.NET app suspension and on-demand large object heap compaction
- Multi-core JIT and servicing the .NET framework
Clear and easy to follow, Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1: in C# and VB is your comprehensive guide to using C# and VB to create stunning pages. Whether you're new to ASP.NET, or just need a refresher, this is your roadmap to expertise.