Beginning Ios Programming: Building and Deploying Ios Applications, by Harris, Nick
- ISBN: 9781118841471 | 1118841476
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/24/2014
iOS 7 is a major shift in the look and feel of apps—the first major sea change since the iPhone was first introduced. For apps to blend in with the new UI, each needs a complete redesign. Beginning iOS Programming: Building and Deploying iOS Applications starts at the beginning—including an introduction to Objective C—and gives you the skills you need to get your apps up and running. Author Nick Harris has extensive experience developing for iOS and provides a solid background for teaching the building blocks app development.
- Learn Objective-C and how it differs from other programming languages
- Turn your app idea into an actionable plan
- Build each feature with the help of standalone chapters
- Assemble your project into a real-world iOS app
Throughout the book, you'll be able to experiment with dozens of recipes from real-life scenarios, creating an app as you learn. The book's website features download sample apps to follow along with the instruction, and sample code to illustrate ideas.