Belize, Guatemala & Southern Mexico Handbook, 3rd, by Arghiris, Richard
- ISBN: 9781910120088 | 1910120081
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/3/2015
Blessed with a tropical climate, abundant wildlife and a varied landscape, it’s easy to understand the appeal of this beguiling region. Footprint’s Belize, Guatemala & Southern Mexico Handbook will guide you from monumental Mayan ruins, through hypnotic fiestas, to sparking submarine adventures.
· Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including jungle-shrouded ruins, basking in crystal clear cayes, historic churches, delicious cuisine, and exploring volcanic cones
· Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from birding spots in Belize to forgotten cities of ancient civilizations
· Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
· Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
· Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From idyllic Caribbean waters to awe-inspiring caves, Footprint’s fully updated 3rd edition will help you navigate this compelling destination.