Big Data, Big Innovation Enabling Competitive Differentiation through Business Analytics, by Stubbs, Evan
- ISBN: 9781118724644 | 111872464X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/14/2014
Your business generates reams of data, but what do you do with it? Reporting is only the beginning. Your data holds the key to innovation and growth – you just need the proper analytics. In Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics, author Evan Stubbs explores the potential gold hiding in your un-mined data. As Chief Analytics Officer for SAS Australia/New Zealand, Stubbs brings an industry insider's perspective to guide you through pattern recognition, analysis, and implementation.
Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics details a groundbreaking approach to ensuring your company's upward trajectory. Use this guide to leverage your customer information, financial reports, performance metrics, and more to build a rock-solid foundation for future growth.
- Build an effective analytics team, and empower them with the right tools
- Learn how big data drives both evolutionary and revolutionary innovation, and who should be responsible
- Identify data collection and analysis opportunities and implement action plans
- Design the platform that suits your company's current and future needs
- Quantify performance with statistics, programming, and research for a more complete picture of operations
Effective management means combining data, people, and analytics to create a synergistic force for innovation and growth. If you want your company to move forward with confidence, Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics can show you how to use what you already have and acquire what you need to succeed.