Big Data Marketing Engage Your Customers More Effectively and Drive Value, by Arthur, Lisa
- ISBN: 9781118733899 | 1118733894
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/7/2013
Many of today's businesses find themselves caught in a snarl of internal data, paralyzed by internal silos, and executing antiquated marketing approaches. As a result, consumers are losing patience, shareholders are clamoring for growth and differentiation, and marketers are left struggling to untangle the massive mess. Big Data Marketing provides a strategic road map for executives who want to clear the chaos and start driving competitive advantage and top line growth. Using real-world examples, non-technical language, additional downloadable resources, and a healthy dose of humor, Big Data Marketing will help you discover the remedy offered by data-driven marketing.
- Explains how marketers can use data to learn what they need to know
- Details strategies to drive marketing relevance and Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Provides a five-step approach in the journey to a more data-driven marketing organization
- Author Lisa Arthur, the Chief Marketing Officer for Teradata Applications, the leader in integrated marketing software, meets with thousands of CMOs and marketing professionals annually through public speaking and events
Big Data Marketing reveals patterns in your customers' behavior and proven ways to elevate customer experiences. Leverage these insights to insure your business's success.