Biochemistry, by Ferrier, Denise R.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451175622 | 1451175620
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/1/2013
Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established first-and best resource for the essentials of biochemistry. Students rely on this text to help them quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information. For more than two decades, faculty and students have praised LIR Biochemistry’s matchless illustrations that make concepts come to life.NEW!
- extensive revisions and updated content
- integrative and chapter-based cases
- new and updated figures
- new questions
- bonus online chapter on Blood Clotting
- Outline format – perfect for both concise review and foundational learning
- Annotated, full-color illustrations – visually explain complex biochemical processes
- Chapter overviews and summaries – reinforce your study time
- Clinical boxes – take students quickly from the classroom to the patient, associating key concepts with real-world scenarios
- More than 200 review questions in the book
- FREE with purchase! A comprehensive online exam featuring 500+ practice questions, plus fully searchable eBook