Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver, by Torbenson, Michael
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451182576 | 1451182570
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 8/29/2014
Exceptional liver disease treatment starts with Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver. A tried-and-true guide for physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, this bench reference promises to keep you informed, skilled, and on the forefront of liver biopsy. Go beyond the superficial, framing each diagnosis in its most common clinical context, alongside clinical recommendations. Don’t fall behind in your understanding of biopsy; equip your practice with the tools to effectively diagnose and offer the highest in patient care.
- Key differential features of tumors, organized according to diagnostic category
- Specific tumors accompanied by high quality photomicrographs and illustrations
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 300 additional images
- 140 question test bank