The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Managerial Economics, by McAuliffe, Robert E.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781405163965 | 1405163968
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 2/26/2008
This new edition of The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management: Managerial Economics, has been expanded to include new entries alongside the standard terms and concepts in managerial economics.
- Features new entries on the internet, (lock-in, network externalities);
- Explores the European Union and its implications for competition policy and merger policy;
- Analyses the Microsoft antitrust case, and market microstructure;
- Provides a reliable, comprehensive and valuable resource for business practitioners, students, and researchers;
- Includes over 240 entries written by an international team of experts in the field.