Body, Breath and Being, 2nd A new guide to the Alexander Technique, by Nicholls, Carolyn
- ISBN: 9781909457270 | 1909457272
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/7/2014
New fully revised and updated edition, complete with 2 brand new chapters on Chronic Pain and Well-being
Developed over a period of 100 years the Alexander Technique has helped people to successfully manage a wide variety of conditions, including back pain, stress, anxiety, ME, and asthma.
The Alexander Technique is not a therapy or an exercise program. It is an in-depth study of how human reaction, co-ordination and movement play a part in everything we do. It has enhanced the performance of athletes, actors, singers and musicians.
Body, Breath and Being explores the Alexander Technique through the experiences of those who have studied it and benefited from it.
Body, Breath and Being:
· Is ideal for both beginner and expert
· Includes over 100 full colour photographs and diagrams
· Provides practical experiments in every chapter
· The book offers a new view of the way we use our bodies and the consequences not only on our health, but also our approach to life