- ISBN: 9780133783759 | 0133783758
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 3/17/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
With its primary focus on language development, Born to Talk, 6/e provides a comprehensive, contemporary, reader-friendly look at the many new and exciting contributions to the information about human language acquisition. In it, readers keep informed of the complex array of topics that provide the foundation for human communication and its development from birth through young adulthood. It is the ideal resource for students and practitioners in speech-language pathology, early childhood education, general education, special education, and related disciplines. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video to illustrate key concepts and pop-up assessments to help students assess their proficiency.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133783758 / 9780133783759 Born to Talk: An Introduction to Speechand Language Development with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133351947 / 9780133351941 Born to Talk: An Introduction to Speech and Language Development
- 0133585255 / 9780133585254 Born to Talk: An Introduction to Speech and Language Development, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card