Boston Popout Map, by
- ISBN: 9781910218006 | 1910218006
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/7/2015
Explore the historic city of Boston, birthplace of the American Revolution, with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size, yet big on detail, this compact, dependable Boston city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes two pop-up maps covering greater & downtown Boston
* Additional maps covering Beacon Hill, Harvard Square and the subway are also included. Subway map has been fully revised and updated to include the Silver Line and new stations
* Handy, self-folding tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included
* 3 walking tours also included - The Heritage Trail, Black Freedom Trail and tour of Harvard are all marked on the maps taking you past many significant historical locations
Contents include maps of:
Fold size: 95mm x 130mm
Sheet size: 215mm x 225mm (per sheet; 2 sheets)
Approx scale: 1:170,000 (Greater map); 1:20,000 (Central map) - the scales are approximate and should only be used as a guideline.