Bottom Line's Guide To Healing Foods What to eat to beat heart disease, diabetes, cancer, dementia, pain and more!, by Unknown
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780887237966 | 0887237967
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/2/2018
What you eat has a direct impact on your health—for good and for bad. Nearly every health problem—from diabetes and allergies to Alzheimer’s and high blood pressure—can be helped by eating the right foods…and avoiding the wrong ones. In fact, some of these dietary changes could totally eliminate your need for medications or dietary supplements. Now, the editors of Bottom Line Inc. have put together this handy guide to the superfoods you need for optimal health. You’ll learn…
- 4 best brain foods for women…and 4 best brain foods for men.
- The superfoods that relieve allergies to pollen, dust and mold.
- For the smoothest skin, what matters most is what you put in your mouth.
- The best fish for fish haters.
- How to strengthen bones naturally.
- What you’ve long been waiting to hear—butter, eggs and other “taboo” foods are actually good for you.
- Fight high blood pressure with these 5 foods.
- Eat to beat prostate pain.
- Best foods for hypoglycemia…gum disease…insomnia…stomach pain.
- Magical food combos that fight cancer. Plus: The best cancer-fighting food.
- Raw? Cooked? Why it matters how you eat your veggies.
- Eat your way to lower cholesterol.
- The fruit that fights gout.
- Beat it, broccoli! This vegetable contains 20 to 100 times more cancer-fighting substances.
- 6 tasty foods that protect your heart.
- Herbs and spices that lower cholesterol…boost your brain…prevent cancer…and more.
- Magical pain-fighting foods—some will surprise you.
- Is this Parkinson’s disease cure on your spice rack?
- Two daily servings of this old-fashioned fruit (your grandmother’s favorite!) can help you lose weight…regulate blood sugar…strengthen bones…prevent or slow arteriosclerosis…and prevent colon cancer.
- What to eat before, during and after chemotherapy.
- And much, much more.