Branding for the Public Sector: Creating, Building and Managing Brands People Will Value, by Temporal, Paul
- ISBN: 9781118756317 | 1118756312
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/17/2014
From government programs to non-profit organisations to global NGOs, organisations in the public sector are increasingly turning to branding strategies employed by for-profit companies to develop their images. Image is everything, particularly in the developing world in which many public-sector groups operate. Consequently, the public sector is the next big growth area in branding, but few books address branding strategy specific for this sector. Branding for the Public Sector fills this gap with powerful and effective branding strategies backed by case studies and examples. Author Paul Temporal covers branding architecture, brand vision, market research, brand perception, brand engagement, brand communication, managing brand change, and much more. Additionally, he covers the future of public sector branding and how organisations in the public sector may be a key driver of economic growth and prosperity through the twenty-first century.
- Presents prescriptive, practical guidance on applying branding lessons from the private sector to public sector organisations
- Ideal for leaders of government ministries and departments, non-profit groups, global aid groups, and marketing and PR professionals who manage branding for such groups
- Fills a gap in branding literature and addresses a growth industry in marketing and branding
- Written by Paul Temporal, a leading global expert on brand creation, development, and management
The public sector is just waking up to the potential benefits of branding practices taken from leading corporations. Branding for the Public Sector offers expert guidance for managers and leaders who want to build powerful, influential brands in the public sector.