- ISBN: 9780133773897 | 0133773892
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/17/2014
An introduction to business text can be comprehensive without being overly complex and overwhelming—and this text proves it! Business in Action, Seventh Edition is uniquely positioned to help today’s students become tomorrow’s focused, highly productive business professionals. It is the only introduction to business text that emphasizes efficient, focused, objectives-driven learning in every aspect.
MyBizLab® for Business in Action is seamlessly integrated with the text to create a dynamic learning program that enables students to learn both in and out of the classroom.
Teaching and Learning Experiences
Use a program that presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Personalize learning with MyBizLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyBizLab.
- Use an objective-driven structure to help students learn and retain information: Every chapter is organized into six segments and paired with clear learning objectives to help students retain complex material.
- Build skills, awareness, and insight with strong pedagogy tools: Reinforce key introductory business concepts with end-of-chapter materials, Behind the Scenes chapter-opening vignettes, critical thinking questions, and case studies.
- Extend the value of your textbook with multimedia content: The unique Real-Time Updates system automatically provides weekly content updates, including interactive websites, podcasts, PowerPoint presentations, online videos, PDFs, and articles.