- ISBN: 9780321937032 | 0321937031
- Cover: Paperback w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 2/20/2014
For courses in business math or the mathematics of business
Business Mathematics by Clendenen/Salzman teaches students the mathematical skills they need to be successful in business, emphasizing mastery of business concepts and scenarios that require a mathematical solution. With a strong focus on current issues, real companies, and pragmatic business scenarios, the authors cover the full spectrum of basic business math, placing every concept in context with relevant examples. With time-proven pedagogy, relevant business applications and case studies, and a strong MyMathLab course, this program teaches students mathematical skills and concepts within the context of business applications.
This text provides a better teaching and learning experience, for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results: MyMathLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Grounded in the business world and actual companies:This text presents insights that reflect business realities that students will actually encounter in the business world.
- Extensive usage of data and graphics: Helps students visualize, analyze, and discuss the information they are working with.
- Excellent exercises: Gives students a variety of practice to help them understand and master the material.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0321937031 / 9780321937032 Business Mathematics plus MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card
0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker
0321955056 / 9780321955050 Business Mathematics