- ISBN: 9781292135700 | 1292135700
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/28/2017
Business models are the beating heart of your firm's value proposition.
Great business models drive rapid growth; bad business models can doom the most promising ventures. The Business Model Book clearly shows you how to create, test, adapt and innovate successful business models for any company in any situation.
Every company has a business model. When the business model works, the company creates value. The Business Model Book combines the latest research, straightforward tools and current examples to bring this surprisingly tricky topic to life. Your company changes over time, and so should your business model.
· Understand how and why business models matter to your organisations success.
· Be able to apply business model thinking to a specific company and a specific situation.
· Learn how to evaluate and test business models to identify the most appropriate model.
· Use a set of practical tools to adapt and innovate business models.
It does not matter what you think you know about business models.
It is time to design, build and adapt business ideas that thrive.
“ Clever, innovative, and simple -- a must read workbook for entrepreneurs!”
Charles CHEN Yidan, Co-Founder, Tencent Holdings.
“Buy it. Read it. Most importantly, use it!”
John Mullins, London Business School, Author of The Customer-Funded Business and The New Business Road Test.
“This may well turn out to be your scrapbook for business models. An excellent resource that will get your ideas flowing!”
Shane Corstorphine, VP, Regional Growth (Global Regions) and General Manager (Americas), Skyscanner.