- ISBN: 9780133909029 | 0133909026
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 3/6/2014
NOTE: Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections continues to introduce pedagogical innovations, which motivate you not only to learn, but also engage with biology. The Eighth Edition of this market-leading book builds on its hallmarks of accuracy, currency, and a dedication to revolutionizing teaching and learning solutions. This thorough revision focuses on providing instructors with the resources needed to invigorate the course and gives you the tools you need to succeed. This edition includes many new key figures to help you better visualize tough topics, while an increased emphasis on scientific thinking equips you to leave the course thinking like a scientist. The book and MasteringBiology® work together to create a classroom experience that enables you to succeed in biology.
This program presents a teaching and learning experience—for you .
- Engage in biology and make important connections between concepts and unifying themes: Immerse yourself in the world of biology with both the textbook and MasteringBiology, so you can understand the connections across biological concepts.
- Focus on scientific thinking: Think like scientists and develop scientific reasoning and literacy skills with new Scientific Thinking Modules and more.
- Maximize learning and success: Get the tools you need to become skilled at learning and understanding course material. MasteringBiology coaches you through tough topics and helps you to actively practice concepts they need to grasp.