- ISBN: 9780321941916 | 0321941918
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 1/16/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
This Package Contains:
MasteringA&P with eText Student Access Code and Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections Book a la Carte Edition.
Intended for non-majors or mixed biology courses.
Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections continues to introduce pedagogical innovations, which motivate you not only to learn, but also engage with biology. The Eighth Edition of this market-leading book builds on its hallmarks of accuracy, currency, and a dedication to revolutionizing teaching and learning solutions. This thorough revision focuses on providing instructors with the resources needed to invigorate the course and gives you the tools you need to succeed. This edition includes many new key figures to help you better visualize tough topics, while an increased emphasis on scientific thinking equips you to leave the course thinking like a scientist. The book and MasteringBiology® work together to create a classroom experience that enables you to succeed in biology.
This program presents a teaching and learning experience—for you .
- Engage in biology and make important connections between concepts and unifying themes: Immerse yourself in the world of biology with both the textbook and MasteringBiology, so you can understand the connections across biological concepts.
- Focus on scientific thinking: Think like scientists and develop scientific reasoning and literacy skills with new Scientific Thinking Modules and more.
- Maximize learning and success: Get the tools you need to become skilled at learning and understanding course material. MasteringBiology coaches you through tough topics and helps you to actively practice concepts they need to grasp.
0321885171 / 9780321885173 Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections Plus MasteringBiology with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321885325 / 9780321885326 Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections
0321928059 / 9780321928054 MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections