Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451176711 | 1451176716
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/2/2014
Ace your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use