CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide, by Valentine, Michael H.
- ISBN: 9781587144431 | 1587144433
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/13/2015
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Long-time Cisco expert and trainer Michael Valentine shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
- “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Testsoftware, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com.
Michael Valentine, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCVP, CCSI No. 31461, has worked in IT since 1996, and as a trainer since 2001. He is currently a Cisco trainer with Skyline Advanced Technology Services, specializing in Cisco Unified Communications and CCNA. His accessible, humorous, and effective teaching style has demystified Cisco technology for thousands of students. He has developed courseware and labs for both Cisco and its training partners, is co-author of CCNA Exam Cram (Exam 640-802), Third Edition, and is the author of CCNA Voice Quick Reference Guide.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 exam, including the following:
- Cisco Unified Communications components
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express administration, end user management, dial plans, and telephony features
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration, end point management, dial plan elements and interactions, and telephony and mobility features
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail
- CM IM and Presence support
- CME and CUCM management and troubleshooting
- Monitoring Cisco Unity Connection
The CD-ROM contains more than 140 practice questions for the exam, memory table exercises and answer keys, a glossary flash card tool, and a study planner tool.
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
This volume is part of the Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears.