- ISBN: 9781118661093 | 1118661095
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/4/2016
Prepare for the CCNA Data Center Exam 640-916
Cisco networking authority Todd Lammle uses real-world examples and hands-on exercises to thoroughly cover all exam objectives for exam 640-916, Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies. This Study Guide explores key topics such as Data Center networking principles, virtualization, Nexus 1000V, Unified Fabric, Cisco UCS principles, Data Center services, and more. In addition, you get access to a wealth of study tools, including a network simulator for hands-on practice, as well as hundreds of practice questions and flashcards in an online test environment.
- Prepares you for CCNA exam 640-916: Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies
- Features complete exam prep from celebrated Cisco networking authority Todd Lammle
- Includes a Nexus switch simulator, for hands-on practice without the need for additional hardware
- Prepares you to use Cisco's Unified Data Center, which unifies computing, storage, networking, and management resources
Prepare for the exam and enhance your career skills with CCNA Data Center: Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies Study Guide.