Check 100 Tips for a Successful Ebay Business, by Alexander, Todd
- ISBN: 9780730308621 | 0730308626
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/5/2014
Storefront businesses are popping up across Australia, while many traditional businesses are tapping into eBay as a new sales channel. Other than eBay, what do the owners of all these businesses have in common? They're busy running their businesses and they need smart and easy tips on how to boost their business operations. Now, with Check 100, eBay expert Todd Alexander offers a simple list of 100 quick health checks that will help owners of small- and medium-size businesses optimise and maximise their eBay profits. It's easy to read and packed with just the facts and guidance you need to run a successful, profitable eBay business. Topics covered include business planning, sourcing and listing products, building a brand, customer service, logistics, marketing, preparing for the future, and more.
- Presents a simple, easy-to-implement must-do tips for ensuring you're running your business as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Covers every step required for operating an eBay business
- Shows you how to implement each step, why you should implement it and how to measure the impact on your eBay business
- Written by Todd Alexander, Australia's top eBay expert and the author of The New eBay
For small business owners and independent eBay sellers, Check 100 presents fast, straight-to-the-point guidance that will turn potential into profits.