- ISBN: 9780133549690 | 0133549690
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 1/30/2015
Note: This is the loose-leaf version of Child Development and Education and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText or MyEducationLab. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0134013530. To order MyEducationLab® with Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0134229509.
Topical, evidence-based, and applied
Written by a developmentalist and an educational psychologist, Child Development and Education bridges the gap between theory and practice, showing those who teach and care for infants, children, and adolescents how to apply developmental research and theory to everyday practice. This topically organized text describes developmental phenomena and provides instruction and opportunities to practice observations of and analyses of what children say, do, and create, ensuring that educators can make informed decisions that meet children's and adolescents’ needs. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, teacher certification exam prep, and video analysis exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.