- ISBN: 9780321929655 | 0321929659
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/1/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For the Personal Health Course
The Brief Text that Speaks the Language of Students Today
Choosing Health uses real-life applications, behavior change tools, and mobile technologies to speak to students better than any other brief personal health textbook. With its magazine-style design and inclusion of real student stories (both online and in the printed material), this text is the one that you can most relate to–and the one that will most inspire you to choose a healthy lifestyle.
Now included with Choosing Health , MasteringHealth™ is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to improve results by helping you quickly master concepts. Your can benefit from self-paced tutorials that feature immediate wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience to help keep you on track and prepared for lecture.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you. It will help:
- Personalize learning with MasteringHealth: MasteringHealth coaches you through the toughest health topics. Engaging tools help you visualize, practice, and understand crucial content, from the basics of health to the fundamentals of behavior change.
- Become engaged with relatable student stories: Real student stories illustrate why you should care about your health.
- Bring content alive with integrated media: Health Online links throughout the text, student videos, and mobile technologies encourage you to take a more active role in improving their health.
- Encourage behavior change: Unique, practical tools like the new Choosing to Change Worksheets help you make informed decisions about your lifestyle choices.
- Make reading and learning about health accessible and visually appealing: A magazine-style design with more photos and visual appeal encourages you to read, while the conversational writing style is student-friendly without sacrificing academic rigor.
- Updated content such as the additional electronic chapters on sleep and environmental health provide important relevant information on topics.
0321911857 / 9780321911858 Choosing Health Plus MasteringHealth with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321929659 / 9780321929655 Choosing
0321948629 / 9780321948625 MasteringHealth with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Choosing Health