- ISBN: 9780133884661 | 013388466X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/16/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Integrates theory and practice on multiple levels.
Developed from the authors’ experiences as practitioners and clinical faculty, Clinical Social Work Practice, 5/e provides students with a method for integrating clinical theories and practice with diverse clients. This student-friendly book addresses assessment within a theoretical framework that considers the use of DSM-V and the mental status exam. Richly diverse case studies, drawn from practice experience, are integrated throughout and show how theory is applied to work with individuals, families, groups, and children and adolescents. To better help students understand the field, the authors’ clinical social work is presented authentically, describing both successes as well as their mistakes.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013388466X / 9780133884661 Clinical Social Work Practice: An Integrated Approach with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0205956378 / 9780205956371 Clinical Social Work Practice: An Integrated Approach
- 0205956874 / 9780205956876 Clinical Social Work Practice: An Integrated Approach, Pearson eText -- Access Card