- ISBN: 9780134019642 | 0134019644
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/13/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
This authoritative book looks at the consultation process as a collaborative, problem-solving endeavor designed to help practitioners assist others in their work with students who have, or are at risk for, behavioral or learning problems. With a focus on having consultants bridge the gap between research and practice in schools, and on striving to initiate evidence-based practices whenever possible, the authors stress providing interventions that are proportional to the student’s needs. They look at how, through data-based systems-change, schools are redistributing their resources along MultiTiered Systems of Support (MTSS) so those in greatest need receive the most intensive help. The premise is that MTSS, which includes Response to Intervention (RtI) and School-Wide Positive Behavior Support (SWPBS) requires collaborative consultation to be successful. Throughout the book, numerous activities and video vignettes promote consultation skills. Readers not only read about conducting a problem-solving interview or managing a student in a crisis, they also observe and role-play the consultation skills involved in seeking a successful resolution. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and activities.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
* The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134019644 / 9780134019642 Collaborative Consultation in the Schools: Effective Practices for Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0133827135 / 9780133827132 Collaborative Consultation in the Schools: Effective Practices for Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134042026 / 9780134042022 Collaborative Consultation in the Schools: Effective Practices for Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card