The Collaborative Sale Solution Selling in Today's Customer-Driven World, by Eades, Keith M.
- ISBN: 9781118872420 | 1118872428
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/31/2014
Buyer behavior has changed, putting them much more in control of their purchasing process. They gather information through the Internet from a wide variety of online sources and as a result, most buyers are keeping sellers out of their buying process until much later than what was once the norm. This book helps sales professionals collaborate with today’s buyers, showing how the most effective sellers succeed, and even thrive, in this era of new buyers, new selling roles, and new technologies. In The Collaborative Sale, you will learn:
- How buyer behavior has changed, and how sellers must adapt to survive
- Three emerging sales roles needed to be effective in today’s market
- Why a Solution Selling philosophy is more relevant today than ever before
- How to build and leverage knowledge to become experts for customers
- How to become a micro-marketer to gain access to prospects
- How to manage risk in today’s complex sales cycles
- How to add real value in every engagement with customers
- How to negotiate effectively, without caving in on price
- How to build a robust pipeline of sales opportunities and achieve goals
- How to use verifiable outcomes to manage deals and predict future revenues
The Collaborative Sale shows how to align effectively with today’s buyers, helping them to succeed in overcoming their problems and challenges, and in so doing, creating value for customers, for solution suppliers, and for sales professionals.