Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451190939 | 145119093X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/29/2014
Prepare for professional nursing practice in the community with Community as Partner, 7e. Packed with real life examples and the latest information in the field, this award-winning book helps you develop the knowledge and skills you need to develop true partnerships with communities. User-friendly, well written, and clearly organized, this practical book focuses on the nursing process, community assessment, and the development of effective community health programs. In addition:
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus your attention on important chapter content.
- Take Note Boxes highlight key concepts as you go through the steps of the nursing process for a community.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter enable you to review and apply chapter content.
- Further Readings provide opportunities for further exploration of topics of interest.
- Coverage of global health in Chapter 1 explores the multifaceted, global nature of community and public health nursing.
- A strong chapter on rural health helps you understand the unique considerations required for community nursing in a rural environment.
- Online interactive case studies develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills through case studies accompanied by pertinent questions and links to additional websites.