Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780470693445 | 0470693444
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 4/15/2008
A Companion to Economic Geography presents students of human geography with an essential collection of original essays providing a key to understanding this important subdiscipline. The contributions are written by prominent international scholars offering a wide-ranging overview of the field.
- Places economic geography in the wider context of geography.
- Contributions from leading international scholars in the field.
- Presents a comprehensive, up-to-date and accessible overview of all the major themes in the field.
- Explores key debates, controversies and questions using a variety of historical and theoretical vantage points.
- Charts the important work that has been done in recent years and looks forward to new developments in the global economy.