A Companion to World War I, by Horne, John
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781405177276 | 1405177276
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 3/11/2010
A Companion to the First World War brings together an international team of distinguished historians who provide a series of original and thought-provoking essays on one of the most devastating events in modern history.
- Comprises 38 essays by leading scholars who analyze the current state of historical scholarship on the First World War
- Provides extensive coverage spanning the pre-war period, the military conflict, social, economic, political, and cultural developments, and the war's legacy
- Offers original perspectives on themes as diverse as strategy and tactics, war crimes, science and technology, and the arts
- Selected as a 2011 Outstanding Academic Title by CHOICE