- ISBN: 9780134444352 | 0134444353
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 11/22/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Comprehensive Classroom Management is packed with practical advice and real-life examples to help teachers understand and apply the principles of classroom management in their own classroom situations. Comprehensive, based on the most current research, and supported through the examples of thousands of teachers already using these techniques, the book emphasizes creating classrooms where students feel safe because they know they are respected and supported by their teacher and peers—and where classroom behavior standards have been developed with and agreed upon by students. Through detailed case studies, examples, and descriptions of specific strategies, the book also examines instructional methods that support high rates of student engagement and methods for responding effectively to minor as well as serious and ongoing situations where student behavior disrupts the learning environment.The Eleventh Edition expands its emphasis on data-driven research-based approaches to classroom management, including a new focus on how brain research and trauma-sensitive classrooms that can informs our understanding of student learning and behavior. The Enhanced Pearson eText features interactive classroom simulations.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134444353 / 9780134444352 Comprehensive Classroom Management: Creating Communities of Support and Solving Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText with Updated Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package Package consists of:
- 0133747239 / 9780133747232 Comprehensive Classroom Management: Creating Communities of Support and Solving Problems, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 013414354X / 9780134143545 Comprehensive Classroom Management: Creating Communities of Support and Solving Problems, Update, Loose-Leaf Version