- ISBN: 9780789759009 | 0789759004
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/26/2017
CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam Cram , Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s newly updated version of the Security+ exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains a set of 150 questions. The powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software provides real-time practice and feedback with all the questions so you can simulate the exam.
Covers the critical information you need to know to score higher on your Security+ exam!
· Analyze indicators of compromise and determine types of attacks, threats, and risks to systems
· Minimize the impact associated with types of attacks and vulnerabilities
· Secure devices, communications, and network infrastructure
· Effectively manage risks associated with a global business environment
· Differentiate between control methods used to secure the physical domain
· Identify solutions for the implementation of secure network architecture
· Compare techniques for secure application development and deployment
· Determine relevant identity and access management procedures
· Implement security policies, plans, and procedures related to organizational security
· Apply principles of cryptography and effectively deploy related solutions