Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780077641931 | 0077641930
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 10/3/2013
McGraw-Hill’s Connect Finance. Connect Finance offers a number of powerful tools and features to make managing assignments easier, so you can spend more time teaching. Students can engage with their coursework anytime and anywhere, making the learning process more accessible and efficient. In short, Connect Finance facilitates student learning and optimizes your time and energies, enabling you to focus on course content, teaching, and student learning.
- NEW! The LearnSmart adaptive self-study technology within Connect Finance provides students with a seamless combination of practice, assessment, and remediation for every concept in the textbook. LearnSmart’s intelligent software adapts to every student response and automatically delivers concepts that advance students’ understanding while reducing time devoted to the concepts already mastered. The result for every student is the fastest path to mastery of the chapter concepts.
- Create and deliver online, auto-graded homework assignments, quizzes, and tests directly from the end-of-chapter materials or test bank. Problems are available as both static and algorithmic problems.
- Prep Courses are available for Math, Statistics, Accounting, and Economics, and are comprised of animated tutorial modules with quiz questions.
- Students receive immediate, detailed feedback on their assignments, allowing them to focus on the areas where they need improvement.
- Pre-built assignments are available to save you set up time.
- Questions mapped to AACSB skill areas, Bloom’s Taxonomy levels, and difficulty level enable you to run reports that assess specific learning outcomes.
- Tegrity Campus makes class time available 24/7 by automatically capturing every lecture in a searchable format for students to review when they study and complete assignments. With a simple one-click start-and-stop process, you capture all computer screens and corresponding audio. Students can replay any part of any class with easy-to-use browser-based viewing on a PC or Mac.