- ISBN: 9780134300801 | 0134300807
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/4/2017
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Positive approaches focused on treating the causes of behavior problems to help young children become happy, responsible, productive people.
This book presents guidance and discipline concepts within a framework of child development, developmentally appropriate practices, and constructivist education to give early childhood educators the best approaches available for nurturing children for success. Focusing on what is best for young children, rather than merely presenting an impartial overview of various approaches, the authors stress helping adults to effectively assist children’s moral development using the coercive approaches of punishment or behavior modification. The emphasis is on guidance for children ages three through eight. The new edition continues the features that made previous editions so popular. Included are new Invitations to Reflection, tables and figures, careful documentation and careful explanations of the principles, and a stronger balance of preschool and primary-grade level examples, while also including examples with infants and toddlers, addresses the needs expressed by higher education programs that address guidance for young children from birth to age eight.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134300807 / 9780134300801 Constructive Guidance and Discipline: Birth to Age Eight, Enhanced Pearson eText--Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0134487087 / 9780134487083 Constructive Guidance and Discipline: Birth to Age Eight, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134547918 / 9780134547916 Constructive Guidance and Discipline: Birth to Age Eight, Print Bound Version